Faceplant Bamboo® Basic Leggings
Faceplant Bamboo® Basic Legging
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- A true to size fitted pajama legging in sizes S, M, L and XL. See sizing guide at left.
- A classic cozy legging with a wide, non-binding, elastic waistband
- Perfect for cozy at home relaxing, base layer for cool weather sports, or for layering beneath tunics and long tees.
- The Bamboo legging pairs great with any of the bamboo tops or pull on beneath the boyfriend shirt on cool mornings.
Can the cozy legging get any better? If you make if from the coziest Faceplant Bamboo®, the answer is a resounding YES. With a wide non-binding elastic waist, they’ll stay in place all day and make the perfect base layer to wear with tunics or tees for a variety of legging outfits. These are our best leggings yet!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.