Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton Athleisure Striped Capri Legging
Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton Athleisure Lounge Capri Legging
- 60% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 25% cotton, 15% spandex
- A proprietary blend of natural fibers.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- Athleisure capris are a compression fit - they're designed to be snug. See Sizing guide at left.
- Calf-length athleisure capris with wide non-binding waistband and hidden inside pocket.
- A breathable light-compression legging capri for everyday layering, yoga or morning walks.
- Athleisure colors flow perfectly with entire Faceplant Bamboo® loungewear collection
Tired of polyester gym clothes? The smooth finish of bamboo and the comfort of cotton with just enough compression to conceal the wiggles and jiggles will give you a new lease on (your workout) life! These will be your best yoga pants! Stretch, style and superior support all wrapped up in the perfect calf-length athleisure capri legging.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and enough spandex for light compression support. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.