A cozy fit satin waistband with a matching drawstring and side pockets will make our Faceplant Bamboo pajama shorts your go-to favorite for lounging around the house. The sophistication of satin on top of our gloriously soft fabric makes them elegant enough to walk around the house, while they’re short enough to feel sexy.
- A classic pajama bottom with a shorter inseam. True to size short with a 2.25” (small) to 3.25” (XL) inseam.
- A cozy fit satin waistband with non-binding elastic, matching drawstring and side pockets in a cozy short short.
- A favorite for snuggling at home. Enough coverage to wear outside the bedroom, but short enough to feel sexy.
- Pair these shorts with a tank or short sleeve tee and a matching robe for a cozy, romantic and elegant gift she’ll adore.
95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex, 100% luxury. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo is a luxury worth its' weight in bamboo. Our signature silky-smooth finish is naturally breathable and caresses you at every move. Good-bye night sweats!
Love your bamboo. For best result turn inside out or use a laundry bag. Launder on gentle cycle with like colors. Gentle detergent. No Bleach. Tumble dry low or dry flat.
Faceplant Dreams is a woman-owned business founded in 2008. Our luxury Bamboo products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, assuring you that your beautiful loungewear is free of any harmful substances or chemical traces. We are actively committed to our local community, with a particular focus on educational support for underserved communities. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.
Orders placed on Friday may not be processed until Monday. We are a Lounge and Leisure company. We do not work on weekends. Faceplant is not responsible for packages stolen after delivery. Standard or upgraded orders may be shipped USPS or FEDEX. PO box addresses ship USPS only. Expedited packages are shipped via FEDEX 2-Day.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $175 within the continental United States.
For international, Alaskan, or Hawaiian orders, shipping rates will be calculated at the time of checkout, based on the destination and weight of the package.
Nobody likes surprises when it comes to international shipments. Please know that we ship from Tampa, Florida in the U.S. and International shipments are subject to duties and/or clearance fees upon arrival that are charged by your local government. These fees cannot be estimated or charged up front and are not controlled by Faceplant, Shopify or any other associated re-sellers. Declared value is figured prior to any discounts.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS NOTICE
Canadian tax and duty rules have changed. Please click the button below to calculate any additional charges you make incur when ordering from outside of Canada. Due to this extreme increase in Canadian tax and duties, we ask Canadian customers to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
MY PACKAGE DIDN'T ARRIVE? WHAT DO I DO?
We process and turn your order over to our shipping partners within 1 business day because we want you to receive it in a timely and satisfactory manner. If you’ve received a shipping confirmation from Faceplant and encounter issues with your package delivery, we encourage you to first reach out to the shipping carrier directly. They have the expertise and resources to track the package and resolve issues most expediently. They can provide immediate updates on the status of your shipment, assist with holding the package for pick up if needed, or address updates. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the shipping carrier, or have additional questions or concerns, we’re always here. Contact us at email@example.com.
We are not liable for any delays caused by the shipping carrier, packages lost due to address errors, and for packages that are stolen after delivery.
- AMAlice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 1"What is your usual clothing size? LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPajama shorts
Love themQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 5"What is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSummer PJ shorts
I love these PJ shorts. They are so comfortable and the satin at the waist is perfect. So cool for summer and the color is spot on!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your body type? NormalWhat is your height? 5' 4"What is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDaughter loves
These are her favorite thing ever. She wears them everyday. She has matching robe and tank. I got her the pants too. Love this line!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AKAmy K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Softest pjs ever!
- STSusan T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
As Fabulous as the other 2 pairs I bought!!