"Sweet Dreams." It’s the classic way we say good night, and a logical choice for our soft sleepshirt messaging. Musicians have often written of Sweet Dreams (Patsy Cline did Sweet Dreams in the 50’s, The Eurhythmics in the 80’s and Beyoncé in 2009 – The Eurythmics did it best, of course, but I’ve been known to indulge in a little Patsy melancholy at times too.)
- 100% cotton, 100% cozy
- Top front is double lined for discretion
- Scooped satin trimmed neckline
- Sweet messaging along the curve of the hemline.
- Loose fit ¾ sleeve with matching icons on the satin trim
- Available in preshrunk sizes: “Little” (sm/med), “Little Bigger” (Lg/XL) or “Just Plain Cozy” (1X-2X)
- Beautifully giftable in a cotton bag bound with a delicate satin bow.