- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- True to size. Front Length is 34.5” (S) to 35.75” (XL). See sizing guide at left.
- Basic shallow V-neck short sleeve nightgown has extra lining in the chest for added discretion.
- High/low scooped bottom is longer in the back so you can bend over and pick up the newspaper with respect!
- True to size but a more fitted design. Bigger/bustier customers may prefer our V-neck nightgown.
This coziest-of-cozies women's bamboo nightgown is the simple loose fit, short sleeve bamboo nightgown with a high/low scooped bottom that everyone loves. With a shallow v-neck and loose fit body, the Claire will be your new classic favorite! The details count and we’ve included a light lining in the chest– not a bra, just a little more coverage for the girls! Want to learn more about The Claire and the woman behind it? Check out our blog here.
Want longer sleeves or a more fitted style? Check out the Boyfriend nightshirt.
95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.