- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size with a slightly fitted feel. If in doubt, size up. See sizing guide at left.
- Snap closure v-neck, wide bottom band and thumbholes to tuck in tight.
- Perfect for lounging at home, light workouts, a cozy pullover for a quick coffee run. The snap v-neck is also a favorite of nursing moms!
- A semi-fitted pullover hoodie that mixes well as a lollygagging lounge layer, but it also sells well with the athleisure collection and the cross-over snapped neckline has strong appeal with nursing moms. Read more about Mom's best friend on our blog here.
Tired of polyester gym clothes that smell and pill? The Faceplant Bamboo® Hoodie is naturally odor-resistant so it’s a perfect gym layer or even for getting your pranayama on. It's cozy for lounging, a handy pull-over for a quick coffee run and will quickly become a Saturday favorite. With a semi-fitted feel, snap closure v-neck, wide bottom band and thumbholes to tuck in tight, the cute crossover transcends the classic hoodie. Pair the bamboo hoodie with any Faceplant leggings and enjoy your new favorite weekend uniform.
95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.