Faceplant Bamboo® Frida Hoodie
- Unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size Hoodie is a loose tapered fit that curves where you curve. See Sizing guide at left.
- Zippered pockets, drawstring hood and thumbholes.
- Throw the hoodie on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida joggers for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
- Fog hoodie has contrasting zippers and looks great over the black or fog double V tank.
Best. Hoodie. Ever. (Period.)
Ready to up your hoodie game? sustainably grown bamboo rayon is knitted together with classic cotton for an unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft. Natural odor resistance and moisture wicking means you don’t have to sweat in your new favorite sweats! This coziest ever Hoodie is a loose tapered fit that curves where you curve. Zippered pockets hold phones and essentials. Pull up the hood and tuck your paws into the thumb holes for cooler fall nights. Throw the hoodie on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida joggers for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
50% cotton, 45% rayon from
organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.