Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton Luxe Robe
- 50% cotton, 45% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our proprietary fabric is an absorbent double-faced cotton/bamboo with a flattering drape, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- Classic loose-fit robe without being over-sized. Sm/Med fits size US 4-10, Lg/X-Large fits US 12-20. See sizing guide at left.
- Classic Robe styling with a bamboo velvet collar, two pockets and inside tie to keep it closed.
- Wrap up and dry off after a shower. Snuggle up in this naturally absorbent sweatshirt-weight, breathable robe that drapes over your curves.
- A classic robe style in a unique proprietary fabric. Show it with bamboo/hemp slides, bamboo headband and organic cotton facial wipes for an elegant spa-centric gift package!
Our dream of an elegant robe that feels luxurious and substantial while breathable and irresistibly soft has taken us around the globe studying fabrics, but the beauty of our New Luxe Robe makes it worth the trip!
The Luxe is a classic loose-fit robe design, without being oversized. Slip into the Luxe Robe after a shower or curl up on a cool evening with any of our pajamas for a stylish layered look. In a proprietary blend of cotton and bamboo with a smooth and refined finish, let it drape gracefully over your curves for the feel of a just-been-pampered day at the spa. Pair this with your favorite Faceplant Bamboo® loungewear tops and bottoms for a fashion forward look. The velvet bamboo collar and beautifully finished pockets and seams accentuate the richness of the dream-come-true Luxe Robe. Elegance. Grace. Comfort.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with very luxurious fine yarns made from sustainably grown bamboo and natural cotton. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo(r) is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your cotton/bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.