Faceplant Bamboo® Crew Socks - Heartstrings
- 75% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 23% polyester, 2% spandex
- A special blend of bamboo that is buttery soft and doesn’t smell when your toes glisten.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating and naturally odor resistant.
- One size fits most. Women’s size 5-10.
- It’s business at the top and party at the toes in these classic crews with a simple contrasting stripe and heal, and playful icons on the toes that are your happy little secret.
- “Love” and a “heartstring” icons are the perfectly matched pair to remind her she is loved down to her toes.
Comfy socks are even better in bamboo! It’s business at the top and party at the toes in these classic crews with a simple contrasting stripe and heal, and playful icons on the toes that are your happy little secret. Want even happier news? This special bamboo blend wicks moisture about a gazillion time better than cotton and it’s naturally odor resistant - that means it won’t smell when your feet glisten. So do your happy dance because laundry day just got pushed a little further down the list!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.