Faceplant Bamboo® Relax Pajama Tank top
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- True to size, flowing through the middle. See sizing guide at left.
- A fitted t-back shoulder cut that drapes slightly loose through the middle and hips. Light discretion lining in the chest.
- Perfect loose fit for relaxing at home but throw it over satin pants with a long necklace and you’re ready for dinner!
- This Relax tank pairs perfectly over any of our bottoms. With the cute t-back styling, it displays nicely on a full mannequin to show off the details.
With a beautiful fitted t-back shoulder cut and flowing drape through the middle and hips, relish the freedom to move in our new RELAX style tank. The details count and we’ve included a light lining in the chest– not a bra, just a little more coverage for the girls! The satin-trimmed scoop neckline is balanced with a rounded hemline which drops deeper in the back, allowing just a little more room for your beautiful va-va-va-voom. In our uber soft Faceplant Bamboo®, the RELAX tank will easily live up to its’ name.
Mix and match it with any of our bamboo bottoms for a snuggly duo of comfort at home. Throw it over jeans for casual weekend wear or satin pants for a night out. It’s naturally odor-resistant which makes it a great travel layer that can be worn for a few days before it will need laundering!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.