Faceplant Bamboo® Relaxed Romper
Relaxed Romper in Cotton and Bamboo
- 50% cotton, 48% sustainably sourced bamboo rayon, 2% spandex
- One-piece easy lounger for any body type
- Double V in front and back is easy to jump in and out of
- Side pockets and loosely cuffed leg opening
- 25”-26” inseam to hit at low calf on most (or ankle on smaller women)
- Runs a tad small. Size up one size for looser fit.
- Make it a whole outfit with any of our bamboo hoodies, wraps and/or robes
Our softest bamboo and cotton relaxed romper is a one-piece-easy lounger for any body type. V-neckline in front and back makes it easy to jump right in. Side pockets hold your beauty secrets. Stylish enough that you’ll feel cute. Loose enough that you’ll feel free! Warning: This relaxed romper is so free, it just might make you bust out your favorite dance moves.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo, mix it with cotton, and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.