Faceplant Bamboo® Voyageur Wrap
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- A True one-size-fits-most accessory.
- Versatile piece with unlimited ways to show it off. Wear it as a wrap, scarf or even a shirt. See images at left.
- Replaces your old poncho, infinity scarf, and beach cover-up. The perfect lightweight travel layer that packs easily.
Life is an adventure and The Voyageur is ready for every journey. Made of gloriously soft Faceplant Bamboo®, it’s the luxury accessory that goes with everything. In our classic proprietary fabric, there’s a multitude of ways to wear the Voyageur and every one of them feels luxurious. This one piece Bamboo wrap replaces your poncho, infinity scarf, beach cover-up and even your favorite loose-fit tank!
The Voyageur packs neatly in any bag and is perfect for covering cold shoulders at dinner or on an airplane. With spf 50+ protection, it’s also the perfect fair-weather friend. Let the Adventure Begin!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo(r) is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.