Men's Faceplant Bamboo® Hendrix Classic V Neck Tee
Hendrix Classic Men’s V-Neck Tee
- Soft, smooth, cool and breathable cotton and bamboo looks stylish and moves easily beneath layers.
- Moisture wicking Faceplant Bamboo® powerfully draws away sweat and evaporates it.
- Natural odor resistance keeps laundry day away and friends a little closer.
- Classic Fit shallow v-neck tee – not too relaxed, not too trim.
- True to size. For a looser fit, size up.
- Every-man classic comfort with a nod to timeless style. Read about The Man behind the collection here.
- It doesn't stop here, pair this V-neck with either of our Hendrix Lounge bottoms
A classic fit shallow v-neck that’s breathable and cool, your Hendrix will be the new standard by which all other are compared. We blend classic cotton with bamboo for a relaxed and functional fabric that draws sweat away from you, dries quickly and is naturally odor resistant. This keeps laundry day away and friends a little closer. The unrivaled softness of bamboo and standard fit make it the every-man tee for every day.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.