Men's Faceplant Bamboo® Hendrix Lounge Shorts
Hendrix Classic Men’s Lounge Short
- Soft, smooth, cool and breathable cotton and bamboo with a hint of stretch to keep their shape.
- Nonbinding elastic waist with a drawstring, pockets and subtle slit and 9.5” inseam.
- Moisture wicking Faceplant Bamboo® powerfully draws away sweat and evaporates it.
- Natural odor resistance keeps laundry day away and friends a little closer.
- Classic style – not too relaxed, not too trim.
- True to size. For a looser fit, size up.
- Every-man classic comfort with a nod to timeless style. Read about The Man behind the collection here.
A classic for surfing the sofa, Hendrix Lounge shorts are cool and breathable. We blend classic cotton with bamboo for a relaxed and functional fabric that draws sweat away from you, dries quickly and is naturally odor resistant. This keeps laundry day away and friends a little closer. Non-binding elastic waist with drawstring, side pockets and a 9.5” inseam make them a familiar friend for lounging around the house. The unrivaled softness of bamboo and standard fit make these the every-man short for every day.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.