Faceplant Bamboo® Skort Leggings
Faceplant Bamboo® Skort leggings
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- A slightly generously cut pajama legging in sizes S, M, L and XL. If in doubt, size down. See sizing guide at left.
- Cozy leggings with a 13” skirt and non-binding elastic waistband.
- Love the comfort of a legging but want a little more booty coverage? Shhh… we sometimes wear these pajama leggings with boots for a night out!
With our cozy fabric and non-binding waistband these leggings are perfect for snuggling at home. With the added 13" fitted skirt on top you can feel covered when unexpected guests stop by or pair them with boots for a cute casual look. Wear the skirted leggings pulled down for full booty coverage or tucked up for a layered look. Pair it with the cross-over hoodie for your new favorite weekend uniform!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.