It’s the classic way we say good night, and a logical choice for our messaging. Musicians have often written of Sweet Dreams (Patsy Cline did Sweet Dreams in the 50’s, The Eurhythmics in the 80’s and Beyoncé in 2009 – The Eurythmics did it best, of course, but I’ve been known to indulge in a little Patsy melancholy at times too.)
Whether you’re speaking to your sister, your neighbor, or a friend from work, Sweet Dreams is a warm and comfortable way to end the evening conversation. It’s simultaneously a universal and a personal message so it’s the perfect gift for the person who has everything or even for your grandmother who tells you she wants nothing for her birthday.
Available in standard/queen size singles.
- 100% gloriously soft cotton
- Printing is soft and breathable
- Beautifully packaged, perfect for gifting
- 300 thread count
- Fits both Standard and Queen pillows - 20" x 31"
- Becomes softer with every wash