Faceplant Bamboo® Voyageur II Wrap
- 50% cotton, 45% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Organically grown bamboo with classic cotton knitted together for an unbelievable mid-weight fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- A True one-size-fits-most accessory.
- Replaces your old poncho, infinity scarf, or even nursing blanket. Choose the Voyageur II for heavier travelling or serious snuggling at home.
- Silky feel, launders easily. Perfect weight for cooler fall evenings.
VOYAGEUR WRAP: Life is an adventure and The Voyageur is ready for every journey. Made of gloriously soft Faceplant Bamboo®, it’s the luxury accessory that goes with everything. The Voyageur comes in 2 different weight fabrics:
- Choose the Voyageur I for every-day layering and versatility. In our signature light and silky Faceplant Bamboo® it drapes beautifully. There’s a multitude of ways to wear the Voyageur and every one of them feels luxurious. With spf 50+ protection, it’s also the perfect fair-weather friend.
- Choose the Voyageur II for heavier travelling or serious snuggling at home. Slightly longer than the Voyageur I and in a proprietary cotton and bamboo interlock knit, it’s the perfect companion for cooler fall evenings. The Voyageur II replaces your old poncho, favorite sweater, light jacket or even nursing blanket where it provides necessary discretion and can double as a swaddling cloth.
We start with very luxurious fine yarns made from sustainably grown bamboo and natural cotton. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo(r) is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your cotton/bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.