Faceplant Bamboo® V-Neck Nightgown
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- Generously cut and hits just above the knee. If in doubt, size down. See sizing guide at left.
- Classic V-neck nightgown with satin trimmed neckline, double lining in the chest for discretion and a loose, flowing fit.
- We won’t lie – we sometimes wake up in this cozy nightgown, add a scarf, maybe our bamboo® Swing cover up and some lipstick and run to brunch!
With a delicate satin trimmed V down the front and back this cozy nightgown is the perfect snuggle at home essential. Give it a twirl and feel like a princess with this loose-in-the-hips, A-line nightgown. The details count and we’ve included a light lining in the chest– not a bra, just a little more coverage for the girls! This v-neck sleeveless nightgown is so stylish just add a scarf and sweater and everyone will be jealous of the cutest and coziest girl at brunch! Want a more fitted buttoned-down look? Check out our Faceplant Boyfriend Nightshirt.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.