Faceplant Bamboo® Capri Pajama Pants
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- A generous cozy cut capri pajama with a 21.5" inseam. If in question, size down. See sizing chart at left.
- A wide non-binding elastic waist, and delicate satin trimmed cuff in a mid-calf length capri
- Cozy for lounging in the morning or a quick run for coffee on a lazy Saturday.
Capri pants pair perfectly with our tank in the summer or with our long sleeve Tee for cozy “indoor winter survival” gear. Length is great for vertically challenged customers.
A wide loose fit elastic waistband and the perfect mid-calf length will make our Faceplant Bamboo® soft capri lounge pants your go-to favorite for lounging around the house or even a quick trip to the grocery. With a delicate satin trimmed cuff and cozy cut, these bamboo capri pajama pants will pair perfectly with our tank in the summer or with our long sleeve pajama T for the perfect “indoor winter survival” gear. They have easily become a best selling pair of lounge pants.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.