Faceplant Bamboo® and Organic Cotton Oversized Boyfriend Tee
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- Oversized for comfort. Choose size SM or LXL
- Softer and better than your boyfriend’s tee. Longer in back for added discretion, slits on the side for added va-va-va-voom.
- An elegant lounging-around-the-house essential that doubles as an out-on-the-town shirt over jeans or leggings.
- Pairs splendidly with our Faceplant Bamboo® shorts and lounge pants.
The luxury of organic cotton and bamboo will make your boyfriend's shirt a thing of the past. Loose fit with a longer tail in the back for a little more booty coverage. Flirty slits on the side are just enough to show off your sass. Your new favorite lounge-around-the-house shirt can just as easily be tossed over jeans or leggings so you can keep it cozy all weekend long! Prefer a long sleeve? Our boyfriend nightshirt with a button-down front provides a little more coverage. Both go great with our furry slides!
52% organic cotton, 48% sustainably sourced bamboo rayon. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and combine
with organic cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.