Faceplant Bamboo® Ruffle Shorts
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- True to size short with a 2.25” (small) to 3.25” (XL) inseam. Exceptionally sized booty? We suggest you size up. See sizing chart at left.
- Loose leg opening with a little ruffle are topped with a wide and cozy band at the waist.
- A favorite for when you’re feeling snuggly or sexy.
- A classic pajama bottom with a shorter inseam. More mature customers may prefer the 11” inseam of our Faceplant Bamboo® Bermuda Lounge shorts.
Flirty ruffles with flair! Our cute ruffle pajama shorts have a loose flared bottom and a wide, soft elastic waist for relaxing and lounging. The snuggle just got real (cute) with these flowy shorts! Pair these adorable pajama shorts with a tank or short sleeve pajama tee and a matching robe for a cozy, romantic and elegant gift she’ll adore.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.