- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size in 2 sizes. S/M fits size US 4-10, L/XL fits US 12-20. See sizing guide at left.
- Wide satin trim on the cuffs and neckline add elegance to this basic cozy robe with side pockets and inside ties to keep things closed up.
- Quick throw-over style to feel elegant and covered when unexpected morning coffee guests pop by.
- The Kimono robe goes beautifully with our Zsa Zsa Collection pieces
Our Kimono robe is new and improved! Same classic kimono inspired look. Same soft-as-butter bamboo fabric and its’ elegant draping will give you the feel of being naked… but better! Improved shape and silhouette with a more fitted shoulder line, inside ties to keep you covered and pockets for your beauty secret or your phone. The wide satin trim tops off this elegant bamboo® robe that makes a perfect dressing gown or quick throw-over when the unexpected guests show up early for coffee.
Looking for more of an every day cardigan? Check out our Bamboo® Swing Jacket!
95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.