- Unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size loose-fit pullover. See Sizing guide at left.
- Loose fit with wide cuffs at the sleeves. Side slits at the bottom cuff allow a relaxed fit over the hips.
- Throw the pullover on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida joggers for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
Best. Pullover. Ever. (Period.)
Tired of polyester gym clothes? sustainably grown bamboo viscose is knitted together with classic cotton for an unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft. Natural odor resistance and moisture wicking means you don’t have to sweat in your new favorite sweats and the Frida Pullover will finally make you ditch your sloppy college sweatshirt! This coziest ever crew-neck pullover is loose fit with wide cuffs at the sleeves. Side slits at the bottom cuff elevate the style of this classic pullover and allow a relaxed fit over the hips. Throw the pullover on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida joggers for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
50% cotton, 45% rayon from
organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex. We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
Love your bamboo. Turn garment inside out, hand-wash cold OR gentle cycle in delicate’s bag, with like colors and fabrics. Mild detergent. No bleach. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.